What are the costs and how do I become a client?
Does it cost us a lot of time?
No! We are here to help save you time on recruitment. We will help to create the job adverts, we will advertise the jobs and we will actively headhunt to save you time and effort.
How long will it take you to find me the right professional?
Upon signing the contract, it will take between 6-8 weeks until your position is filled, and the right professional starts his/hers first day. This time-to-hire will depend on a few things
- The flexibility of the candidate (in terms of salary and/or relocation)
- The complexity of the role
- Your time and availability to conduct interviews
Where do you source your talent?
Our headhunting is targeted at companies similar to yours, including your competitors, so that you will get the best fitting professionals for your business.
Where will the jobs be advertised?
They will be advertised on our own website and on LinkedIn
What kind of companies do you support?
We support a range of companies within advanced manufacturing and 3d printing. Amongst other are:
- Industrial & professional metal machine manufacturers
- Industrial & professional plastic machine manufacturers
- Industrial & professional “other materials” machine manufacturers
- Software companies (design, optimization & topology, simulation workflow, machine communication and control)
- Material Manufacturers
- Adopters of advanced manufacturing and 3D printing in different industries
What kind of job-seekers are your typical users?
We work with professionals in all areas of advanced manufacturing and 3D printing; sales, marketing, application engineers, service engineers, R&D, as well as executive level professionals. We focus on professionals with experience within 3D printing and/or within industries with synergies to 3D printing and advanced manufacturing.
What makes Alexander Daniels Global special?
We pride ourselves on our specialization and knowledge of the industry. Our recruiters know what they are talking about, which makes clients trust us and which results in a much stronger job-talent match
What happens if you don’t find the right professional?
This still hasn’t happened to us. Should the case occur, you are not liable to pay.
If we hire someone through you and the professional leaves, what happens?
If the professional leaves within 6 months of hiring, we are happy to replace this professional with a similar profile – free of charge
The hiring process at my company often involves the candidates getting to know confidential information that we don’t want disclosed to our competitors. What if we end up not hiring the candidate? How do you deal with this?
We are happy to help you deal with this issue by providing a template for a non-disclosure agreement that you can have the candidates sign
Interested in working with us?
FOR JOB SEEKERS
How do I get a job through Alexander Daniels Global?
First step is to create an account on our career portal. Once your account is created, and you have uploaded your details and your CV, you will be added to our talent pool. Should your skills and experience match any of our open positions, one of our recruiters will reach out to you! Your profile information allows us to send you relevant positions that match your interests and goals. We encourage you to keep your details up-to-date so we can serve you best possible!
If you have created an account, you can easily apply to our open positions on our Job Board
Where are you located?
We have four global offices; HQ in Birmingham, Barcelona, Berlin and Detroit in the United States.
Where are the jobs you offer?
We work worldwide and have jobs from all corners of the world!
I found a job that interests me. Whom can I speak to about it?
At the bottom of each job posting we include the responsible recruiter and their email address so you have a chance of contacting them
Do you have a general mailbox for CV’s, or do I have to apply for a specific job?
You can apply for any job on our Career Portal by setting up an account. If you do not find a job that suits you, you can email adminADG@alexanderdanielsglobal.com with your CV and we will get back to you with relevant opportunities. You can also sign up to our job newsletter to receive job alerts in your specific region. You do so here: http://eepurl.com/gzu08f
How do I submit my CV?
Click create account , fill out the details, and submit your CV. Once you’ve submitted your resume, this serves as your confidential profile. You can apply for jobs on our site and subscribe to job alerts here to stay updated on new opportunities that meet your preferences
I have submitted my CV. What’s next?
One of our recruiters will contact you if your skills and experience meet the requirements of an open position or match what our clients typically look for.
How can I change my information?
You can log on to your profile and update your information and CV. Here you can also update what marketing/job material is sent to you
How can I control what marketing material you send me?
You can log on to your profile and update your settings to ensure you only get the emails you want
How can I become part of the Dream Team?
If you log in to your profile on our Career Portal and go to your profile, you have to tick three boxes allowing us to present your profile (anonymously) as part of our Dream Team marketing activities.
How long do the jobs last?
The length of each job varies according to our client’s needs – ranging from a few months to a few years. Given it’s a short-term role, it will be specified on the job posting.
We work to place you in a role that fits your short-term or long-term needs. While jobs are subject to our client’s needs, it is important that you also communicate your needs with the recruiters
What is it like to work with Alexander Daniels Global?
At Alexander Daniels Global, we work closely together with both our candidates and clients to ensure that both parties are happy. We focus on long term relationships and really nurturing our contacts, in order to provide the best possible service out there!
Our process goes like this
- One of our consultants will have a phone interview with a candidate to assess both their soft skills and learn more about their career aspirations, motivations, and interests
- As fitting and desirable opportunities arise through our clients, the consultant will contact the candidate to see if they are interested in applying. We make sure to keep in contact with our candidates and catch-up with them often, so we know how their career is developing, and how we may support them
- If the candidate is interested, the consultant will provide insights into what the employer is looking for, beyond the job description. This is highly useful for the candidate as many crucial wants and needs from a company perspective, are often not expressed in the job description – but as we know our clients very well, through long-term relationships, we also know what they want.
- The consultant will then alter the resume and present it to the hiring manager and talk to them about why this specific candidate is suitable for the job. Our consultants’ abilities to present and tell a story about the candidate is a huge advantage over candidates coming in through an application system. Our consultants know our clients and their hiring managers very well, and they know us, and have trust in our judgement and screening. This trust relationship is crucial for a good process and a high chance of placement.
- When an interview is arranged between the candidate and the company, the consultant will prep the candidate on the expectations and needs of the company
You can check out what our previous talents says about us here
Interested in joining our talent pool?
T: +44 121 503 2170
11 St. Pauls Square, Birmingham, B31RB, UK
607 Shelby Street, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Copyright 2021 Alexander Daniels Global Ltd.