Alexander Daniels Global Limited (“AD Global”, “us”, or “we”) provides you access to the alexanderdanielsglobal.com website (the “site”) to advertise and provide our services.
Your use of this site
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not (and does not seek to):-
- infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of the Website, by any other legal or natural person (“person”) or AD Global;
- alter the Website, its contents or its underlying code in any way;
- Damage, disrupt or otherwise interfere with the proper operation of our Website and any devices, environments, equipment, systems or networks which relate to it;
- Harass, harm, cause distress to or inconvenience to any AD Global entity, its employees or any third party;
- distribute Malware to AD Global or any person (we define Malware under Security below);
- register your details with AD Global or create an account unless you are actively seeking work in the industries in which we operate. AD Global reserves the right to delete any account which it believes is no longer active or has been set up appropriately;
- provide us with Content which you are not lawfully entitled to provide (including where such provision breaches the intellectual property rights of another party); and
- provide false, misleading or inaccurate information to AD Global via the Website.
You further agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website (including but not limited to code, content, images, text and designs), without our prior and specific written authorisation.
- Not to publish or provide hyperlinks to our Website, or hold yourself out as connected with AD Global in any way, without our express prior written consent.
- You will comply with the Security section below.
- You acknowledge the Malware Section below.
AD Global’s Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that:-
- We (AD Global) are the owner(s) or the licensee(s) of all intellectual property rights in our Website and the materials published on it (except for your Content – see below).
- Our works are protected by copyright and other laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You will not use any part of the content of our Website for your own purposes (commercial or otherwise) without obtaining a licence to do so from us our licensors.
- You will not attempt to pass-off or otherwise represent yourself or your services in a manner which might lead someone to become confused between your identity and that of Alexander Daniels Global Limited.
AD Global reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
By submitting your details to us, you agree to the following terms:
- By registering on this website through our Career Portal as a candidate, you are indicating to AD Global (“AD Global”, “we” or “our”) that you wish to use AD Global’s services to help you find and obtain exciting roles in the sectors within which we operate.
- AD Global operates as an employment agency, seeking to introduce candidates to our clients for the purposes of permanent or fixed-term employment. The services AD Global offers are described on our website and include the ability to search for jobs, register your interest for jobs and have a recruitment consultant from AD Global contact you from time to time to discuss your career ambitions and any specific roles which we feel may be of interest to you (“Services”).
- When we provide information on roles to you, we will provide you with relevant information which our clients provide to us. You must make your own assessment of that information in connection with your job-search, career ambitions and life circumstances.
- You will treat all information we provide about clients as confidential, unless it is readily available in the public domain.
- You will provide us with all relevant information in connection with your job-search and ensure that it is accurate and up-to-date information.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are entirely responsible for your own decisions in terms of whether to pursue a role or accept any terms offered by our clients. AD Global accepts no liability in that regard. We do not guarantee any particular outcome from your use of our Services.
- You acknowledge that you will not be employed by AD Global in any capacity as a result of the use of the Services.
- You and AD Global each agree to comply with all applicable laws.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject the laws of, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, England & Wales.
Links to and from other websites
We accept no responsibility for or liability in respect of the content of the third party sites that are linked to on this website. We do not review or approve such sites and we do not control and are not responsible for those sites or their content. Therefore, we also do not warrant that any links to such sites are up to date.
We reserve the right to refuse to allow third parties to link to our Site and we will not be required to give any explanation for such refusal, or for withdrawal of previously granted permission.
Please note that clicking on links and banner advertisements may result in your transferral to another website – where data privacy practices may be different to that of Alexander Daniels Global Limited. Visitors should consult the other websites’ privacy policies as we are not responsible for, and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties.
Security and passwords
When you register with this site or log in when you visit the Site, you will need to use a user name and password. It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your password and it should be kept confidential at all times and not be disclosed to anyone. If you believe your password is being used in an unauthorised way, you must notify us immediately. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use of disclose of any password or account.
In this section “Malware” means any virus or other computer program or computer code which is designed to (or does) harm, or infringe the rights of, or interfere with the business or computer operations of AD Global or any other person (including but not limited to Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, ransomware or any other type of code or programme considered generally to be malware).
We cannot guarantee that our Website and any document, files or information hosted or downloaded from this site, or any third-party hyperlink, will be free from Malware. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage which may arise if you are affected by these things.
You further agree that it is your responsibility to ensure that any application, browser, computer and/or device from which you access this Website is fully up-to-date and is protected from Malware, in accordance with current and best technology security practices and standards. We do not accept and hereby exclude any and all liability to you in the event that you use our Website in breach of this requirement.
Information about you and your visits to our website
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and AD Global makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
Disclaimer and Limitation of liability.
The information contained on this Site including any salary information or surveys are given in good faith and AD Global uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded.
In no event shall AD Global, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and AD Global, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, or will interview or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client. We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this Site. Whilst we take all reasonable endeavours to ensure it is the case, we do not guarantee that any employer or client will keep confidential any candidate information or data provided to them.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
AD Global is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between AD Global and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Alexander Daniels Global Limited (trading as AD Global) is a company registered in England & Wales under company registration number 09647368 and its registered address is Lifford Hall, Lifford Lane, King’s Norton, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom, B30 3JN.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Site may be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits.
These Terms, their subject matter and their formation and any non-contractual disputes or claims are governed by English law. You and we agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
Service of Legal Proceedings
The publication of an address on this Website does not constitute acceptance of the service of legal proceedings by any AD Global company at any address. It is the responsibility of the person so serving legal proceedings to identify the correct entity and address for service in accordance with applicable law(s). Neither AD Global, nor any of its group companies or affiliates accepts service of legal proceedings via electronic means, without prior and specific written agreement.
T: +44 121 503 2170
11 St. Pauls Square, Birmingham, B31RB, UK
607 Shelby Street, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Copyright 2021 Alexander Daniels Global Ltd.