VP OF GLOBAL SALES
Willing to Relocate: Yes, to adjacent countries as such Germany and Belgium or to other western European countries, North America, Singapore and/or Australia.
- Fundamental role in scaling up a US public company in the EU from zero to $30M+ within 3 years
- Dealmaker in several multimillion-dollar strategic contracts with public and private companies
- Changing negative company dynamics into powerful over achievers
- +15 years of AM and related experience
- Strong team leader and builder with unique global experience with high-tech and highly demanding greenfield markets.
- Unique experience in building fruitful global strategic partnerships
- Strong experience in the next generation / high tech healthcare (IT), MedTech and Life Sciences. Solid track record of converting something very technical to a unique useable must have for the market
- +4 years in C-level positions
- Created a strategic and sustainable revenue stream growth for several public companies.
- Changed business model/strategy and orchestrated successful turnaround for multiple companies.
- Significantly created and/or enlarged the strategic funnel for start and scale-ups.
- Managed, advised and led acquisition negotiations to expand a company and strengthen its market position with related opportunities in the global marketplace.
Master’s Degree in Economics