HR guide for additive Manufacturing
hr guide for Additive manufacturing
We are bringing to light some of the key HR issues and challenges in Additive Manufacturing to be aware of, on the back of COVID-19 and the impact it continues to have on businesses worldwide.
The purpose of this whitepaper is to spark a thought-process and present possible solutions to the things your HR department is dealing with right now.
Download the HR Guide here
What to expect
The issues uncovered
10 identified issues and possible solutions
1. Working On an HR Strategy in Uncertain Times
2. Interim Hiring Solutions
3. Remote Working Environment
4. Addressing Time Off Going Forward
5. Managing Recruitment Processes With Travel Restrictions in Place
6. Dealing With Counter Offers From Former Employers
7. A Changing Willingness to Relocate
10. Building Culture and Core Company in a Digital World
alexander daniels global is a recruitment company specialized in additive manufacturing
At Alexander Daniels Global, we have a simple vision:
‘To enable the Industrial Revolution in Additive Manufacturing through talent.’ We support organisations in the additive manufacturing industry to achieve their strategic objectives by partnering with them to identify, attract, engage and recruit high calibre professionals globally. We also work with talented individuals to source opportunities which will add value to their career.