competition terms and conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising and promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are part of these terms and conditions. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1.The competition promoter is Alexander Daniels Global Ltd., 11 St Pauls Square, Birmingham, B3 1RB (registered in England and Wales, registered company number 09647368).
Who Can Enter and How
2. The competition is open to HR professionals and managers working in additive manufacturing companies. As a participant, you must have knowledge of the remuneration packages offered to different roles within your organisation.
3. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. To enter the competition, you must fill out the 2020 Additive Manufacturing Salary Survey for Employers (https://forms.gle/dT1QvsDqz1EQVGbK8) AND like and/or comment on any LinkedIn post related to the competition (indicated by #SalarySurveyEmployerCompetition).
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Alexander Daniels Global Ltd. reserves the right to vet the entries to ensure the entrants are in fact HR professionals, managers or other employers
7. Closing date for entry will be November 30th 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
8. Alexander Daniels Global Ltd. is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prizes are as follows:
1st prize – one winner of: A unique Consulting Package tailored to your needs. The Barnes Global Advisors will provide consulting on training, Janne Kyttanen will provide a creative workshop, and Alexander Daniels Global will provide an assessment and guidance on HR and recruiting strategies. The Consulting Package will be approximately one hour of training and/or consulting from each of the partners indicated.
Alexander Daniels Global Ltd. is released from any responsibility regarding the consulting provided by the partners of this initiative, and the partners are responsible for prize fulfilment (Barnes Global Advisors and Janne Kyttanen).
2nd prize – three winners of: HR and Recruitment Health Check with assessment and consulting, provided exclusively by Alexander Daniels Global Ltd.
3rd prize – five winners of: HR and Recruitment Guide Pack containing the 2019 Talent Market Whitepaper and the 2020 HR Guide
10. The prizes are valid for six months after the winners have been drawn.
11. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
Choosing the Winners
12. Winners will be chosen at random by a computerised random generator from all entries received and verified by Alexander Daniels Global Ltd., on December 1st 2020.
13. The winners will be contacted directly by email and/or direct messaging on LinkedIn within 14 days of the closing date, and will have 14 days from notification to claim or acknowledge their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a replacement winner.
14. The name of the winners can be obtained by sending an email, 28 days after the prize promotion closing date, to adminADG@alexanderdanielsglobal.com.
15. Information shared by yourself, publicly on LinkedIn, e.g. any comments or activity on publicly visible posts, may be shared with competition partners.
16. Your answers to the 2020 Additive Manufacturing Salary Survey for Employers will be held in strict confidentiality and will be used only for the purposes of the study. The results will be reported in aggregate form only, and cannot be identified individually.
17. Any personal information shared publicly on LinkedIn as part of the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and Alexander Daniels Global Ltd. is not responsible for how that information is used.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
To enter the competition, all you need to do is
1. Participate in the 2020 Additive Manufacturing Salary Survey for Employers
2. Like and/or comment on any post on our LinkedIn page related to the competition indicated with #SalarySurveyEmployerCompetition