additive manufacturing salaries
What are the average salaries in additive manufacturing?
This question is answered by the 2019 Additive Manufacturing Salary Survey, available for free download here. The report uncovers the average salaries for the additive manufacturing / 3D printing industry, across key geographic regions, six job disciplines and several levels of seniority.
Each year, Alexander Daniels Global surveys professionals and companies from across the industry, to provide a comprehensive insight into salaries, hiring trends, attitudes towards salaries, benefits and motivations.
This report seeks to answer the burning questions both AM employers and professionals in the AM industry may have.
- It provides insights for additive manufacturing employers to assist their talent strategy for 2020.
- It provides additive manufacturing professionals with a salary benchmark to enable comparison
For additive manufacturing employers, it helps to assist their talent acquisition strategy by answering burning questions like
- What does the talent want?
- Is the remuneration package offered by my company aligned with the AM industry standards?
- What is the package that we should offer to 3D printing professionals of different disciplines to attract them to our organization?
- What is the staff budget that we need in order to expand our business to another country?
- How do we ensure our employees’ job satisfaction? What levers should we pull?
For additive manufacturing professionals, it helps to answer the following
- What is the salary that professionals are receiving in my field in different regions?
- What skills should I develop to advance my career?
- How will my salary increase with more experience in AM?
- Am I currently paid according to my market value?